Sunday, December 26, 2010

English Articles : Questions and Answers For Life


Question and Answer for Life

  Articles > Question and Answer for Life 
  bullet   How to have the underlings’ love?  - read 3050
How to have the underlings’ love?I have my own business, I have to take care of many employees. I’d like to ask Luang Phaw what I shall do to have the underlings’ love.... More
  bullet   What is a definition of karma?  - read 3076
What is a definition of karma?As a mother, I have taken great care in teaching my children about virtues, but children these days need to have good reasons. So they often would ask me a question in return concerning the standard one would use to measure good and bad? I am unable to answer their question sufficiently, so I ask you, Luangphaw, to help provide a definition to the word karma? How many ways can one acquire karma? What are the determining factors?... More
  bullet   Why so many methods of meditation?  - read 2920
Why so many methods of meditation?I initiated many friends into the practice of Dhammakaya meditation. They asked me why there are so many methods of meditation and why all the traditions claim that their method is the best. I would like to know how I should explain this issue to them.... More
  bullet   Color of monks’ robes  - read 3661
Color of monks’ robesWhy the color of monks’ robes is always either yellow or reddish brown? A foreigner once asked me this question and I could not answer him.... More
  bullet   What are the benefits of making merit?  - read 4204
What are the benefits of making merit?The benefit of making great merit and offering alms to monks and monastic communities... More
  bullet   Good tips for teaching children  - read 1357
Good tips for teaching childrenThe present society is facing increased problems of children lacking gratitude for their parents. Do you have any recommendations in teaching our children to become good and grateful people?...More
  bullet   You once taught us that having gratitude generates wisdom. I would like to ask how wisdom occurs.  - read 1289
You once taught us that having gratitude generates wisdom.  I would like to ask how wisdom occurs.You once taught us that having gratitude generates wisdom. I would like to ask how wisdom occurs.... More
  bullet   In the future my children will have to run the business for me. What are the principles of Dhamma or viewpoints that I can teach them?  - read 1131
In the future my children will have to run the business for me. What are the principles of Dhamma or viewpoints that I can teach them?In the future my children will have to run the business for me. I’d like to ask for Luang Phaw’s mercy to give me some principles of Dhamma or viewpoints that I can teach them.... More
  bullet   What is the principle of good people network building that the Lord Buddha gave us?  - read 1158
What is the principle of good people network building that the Lord Buddha gave us?What is the principle of good people network building that the Lord Buddha gave us?... More
  bullet   I would like to ask Luang Phaw why the Lord Buddha said “The Gift of Dhamma beats all other donations.”  - read 1521
I would like to ask Luang Phaw why the Lord Buddha said “The Gift of Dhamma beats all other donations.”Hearing Luang Phaw mentioned about Dhamma Dana (The Gift of Dhamma), I would like to ask Luang Phaw why the Lord Buddha said “The Gift of Dhamma beats all other donations.”... More